Each year Inform Canada brings together I&R providers from across Canada to build skills, gain knowledge, learn from the experts, and connect with the right people.
The Inform Canada conference is the premier conference for those working in the I&R sector and this year the theme focuses on sessions that are:
- Innovative and,
SO ….. Are you In?
Say yes …. and join us September 26-28 in downtown Toronto at the Hyatt Regency located in the heart of the theater district.
Top Reasons why you must attend the Inform Canada Conference:
- Advance the effectiveness of Information Referral Specialists through workshops that build knowledge and skills
- Maximize the strengths of your organization by learning new techniques and skills
- Share innovative projects and best practices
- Network with other Information and Referral Specialists, 211 providers, and data experts
- Learn from inspirational speakers
Program at a Glance : Conference Highlights
The Inform Canada conference offers a range of programs and workshops that will assist participants to understand the theory and practice of I&R. A wide range of expert speakers will touch on the themes that will build leadership skills and contribute to personal and professional growth.
- Inspirational keynote speakers
- 16 workshops
- Opening Reception ‘Streets of Toronto’
- Poster sessions – One-on-One conversations with service providers from across Canada
Pre-Conference Training & Exams
- CRS or CIRS prepatory workshops
- CRS and CIRS exam
Who Would Benefit From Attending:
- Front-line workers
- I&R Specialists
- Data Experts
- Disaster & Recovery Planners
- Settlement Workers
- Case managers
- Social Workers
211 Services Corporation, Ontario
Findhelp Information Services